Tuesday, March 4, 2008

It's raining! It's boring...

OH! the next word isn't boring? Hmm... I'll be damned. It is pretty boring around here!
Okay. So lets all sing along...
It's raining... It's pouring,
The old man is snoring,
He went to bed and bumped his head
and won't wake up till the morning!
Now honestly this has absolutley NOTHING at all to do with what I'm going to post next... well okay maybe it does. Only because I'm posting this next thing because it is rainy and gloomy out and this made me laugh my behind off and I wanted everyone else to get a good chuckle today as well... plus it is about a baby... so what more could you ask for??
Just kick back and enjoy this ~


3 comments:

Laski said...

OK. You know how I feel about laughing babies--see last week's Wordless Wednesday. Even bopping his head didn't phase him. Oh, and dad's laugh is classic as well--he's lovin' it! I'm going to go play it again . . .

Crystal said...

ROFLMAO!! That's a CUTE clip Jenn!!! You sure do know how and WHEN to brighten someones day! THANK YOU for sharing and I hope some sunshine comes your way soon;o)

Momisodes said...

AWWWW~!!!! That has to be the sweetest sound, ever :) I love baby giggles!

That was too cute...Guess his mommy and daddy don't need to buy a paper shredder ;)

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~