Tuesday, March 4, 2008

More Funny Stuff...

This is pretty damn funny!! I found this on Annie's Blog... A Yank Gone South! She has a great blog over there, very good writing and very nice pictures too!! Check her out when you have some time.

Check this out... it Bill Cosby on going to the dentist!! From being a former dental assistant I really thought this was HILARIOUS!! You have to watch it!! You'll just really get a kick out of it! I was laughing so freakin' hard that I literally had tears running down my face and nearly peed my pants... it is... well just watch it for yourself!!


5 comments:

Momisodes said...

ROFL!!!! I love Bill Cosby! That was so freaking hilarious :) I loved him way back when, and I love his Little Bill show on Noggin now too.

I didn't know you were Dental assistant! That had to been tough....I can't imagine having to look at people's dirty mouths :(

Stephanie said...

I love that stand up special he did we watched it in my Planned Parenthood class in high school.

Crystal said...

ROFLMAO!! I've always thought he was just too funny! I was a pediatric dental assistant and let me tell you, it was NEVER boring! I find at times that I miss that job;o) Hope your evening was a good one!

Allie said...

I laughed my ass off, Bill and Steve Martin are my two favorite comedians of all time.

Anonymous said...

The only thing better than this routine of his was his routine on giving his kids chocolate cake for breakfast. Classic! I'll have to find this and post it soon.

Thanks for the mention!!!

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~