- My house is pretty warm inside today... seems like a while since I was actually REALLY warm in the house. I hope this is a sign that WARMER weather is coming soon!
- I'm really, very happy about Daylights Savings Time, it makes the days so much longer and brighter and really happier around here and I don't mean to bitch and complain but now I cannot wait for green grass and sunshine all day!!
- Brooke & Lauren will NOT stay out of the bathroom! They are continually in there **"Washing their hands" which is code for MAKING A MESS & USING UP ALL THE SOAP!!!
- I have kindergarten registration for Trevor today, which makes it seem a little more real that he will actually be going to kindergarten in the Fall. When did this happen?
- When I say When did this happen? I really want to know when this happened. I cannot even begin to fathom the idea that my little boy is going to be 5 and go to kindergarten. I honestly feel like I"m making it all up just to have something to talk about, but it is real. wow
- I have a little over an hour until I have to leave to register Trevor for kindergarten, so I should get up and start getting the girls and myself ready to go.
- The sun just came out and it looks so nice out, well at least the sunshine does, the barren trees, dead grass and dirty snow looks horribly depressing.
- Lauren and Brooke are in the living room singing and dancing to Ring Around the Rosie, but all they sing is ashes ashes ashes ashes ashes ashes ashes ashes ashes ashes ashes, we all fall down then they start over again with ashes. Pretty cute!!
- Trevor took the bus into school this morning, first time this week. He said he had to ride the bus because he knew that Stella (his bus driver) really really missed him a lot.
- I think I might kidnap Trevor from school after I'm done with my appointment there. Hey, I'll be there already and plus it will save me a trip there later. And most important I'll have my boy home with me. :)
- Brooke & Lauren both always really want to get into the dog crate, and play, but it is gross in there, although she doesn't mess in there any more and I clean it regularly, it is still a Dog Crate. Gross!!!
- I actually hung up some clothes on the new bar Bryan made for me in the "closet" in my room today, although it has been up for about 2 weeks. I know I'm on the ball aren't I?
- I'm actually going to get up from the computer and walk away after I type this last line and hit "Publish Post" and get things ready for us to leave.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
thirteen random things...
because I have no idea what to do my TT about today
and really want to do one just to do it,
but don't feel like coming up with an idea.