1. Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish. John Quincy Adams
2. Our destiny changes with our thought; we shall become what we wish to become, do what we wish to do, when our habitual thought corresponds with our desire. Orison S. Marden
3. Home is not where you live, but where they understand you. Christian Morgenstern
4. Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for. Addison
5. Knowledge becomes wisdom only after it has been put to practical use.
6. Time invested in improving ourselves cuts down on time wasted in disapproving of others.
7. If you want to feel rich, just count all of the things you have that money can't buy.
8. Time spent in getting even would be better spent in getting ahead.
9. He who asks a question may be a fool for five minutes. But he who never asks a question remains a fool forever. Tom J. Connelly
10. You cannot teach a man anything.; you can only help him to find it for himself. Galileo Galilei
11. The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. Robert Louis Stevenson
12. Whatever you can do, or believe you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Goethe
13. Argument is the worst sort of conversation. Jonathan Swift
14. Work and play are words used to describe the same thing under differing conditions.
15. The optimist sees the rose and not its thorns; the pessimist stares at the thorns, oblivious to the rose. Kahlil Gibran
16. To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose, the next best. William M. Thackera
17. Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been. Mark Twain
18. If you don't believe in magic. Then you can't believe in reality. Benjamin Disraeli
19. Don't worry .... Be happy! Bobby McFerrin click here to listen
20. There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works.
21. All generalizations are false, including this one.
22. Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
23. Everyone has a photographic memory. Some people don't have film.
24. Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted
25. Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.
26. Never argue with small minded people that have positions of power.
27.When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane and going the wrong way.
28. Enjoy life today, yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come
29.Nobody can take away what you already know
30. Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to new understanding with the passing whisper of their wisdom. Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon. They stay in our lives for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never ever the same. Flavia Weedn
I only posted 30 here, because 300 would take me all day long... but I might post some more at a later date... but please read these. Take them in, savor every word. Copy them, post them on your blog, share them with someone you love, a family member or a friend.