Wednesday, July 23, 2008

$800 Stroller...

Stephanie... this is our stroller... while we were at Knoebels. :) I have some better pics of just the stroller when we first got it last year... I just have to find them. They are burried some where deep in the photo collection I have in my computer...
This was what entertained Brooke & Lauren while Bryan and Trevor were off doing HUGE roller coasters!! :)
The first day we got there it was raining... but we still took the kids to the park... it is kind of wooded here and there and also there are things to stand under almost every where you go... so we just toughed it out... I knew the kids were anxious to see everything. Plus it was so hot out... and it was a really fine rain... we didn't get too soaked. :)
This is the girls waiting in their stroller while Bryan and Trevor did one of the Flume rides they have.

Brooke & Lauren, once again in the stroller the day we took them to the pool. They had been in the kiddie pool/play area then they were in the big pool... and this was on our way to a big ball pit and slide... we were once again waiting for Bryan and Trevor to do this big climbing thing... that the girls wanted to do... but were too little for. :(


More pictures and more on our trip to come...

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

It does look like a really great stroller. STOP TEMPTING ME!!! :P

Jennifer said...

:P lol

Maybe you could sell all the other strollers you have and get this one!! just kidding. I wouldn't get it if I didn't have two still in a stroller and one that ocassionally still likes/needs to ride.

My SIL gave up using a stroller this summer... her youngest daughter 3 1/2 yrs old... I guess that is an okay age to not need a stroller any more... Trevor was out of a stroller at that age b/c I had Lauren & Brooke, BUT I think it will take a while for me to get rid of mine... it is my comfort zone... it carries the kids but it also carries, the diaper bag ~ wich is much less now that everyone is potty trained ~ my purse, extra clothes, like jackets and stuff, and whatever bags or things we buy we tie to it or put under it... I just like having the security of having a stroller... maybe I'm just weird... not sure. or maybe b/c I have THREE kids... I just can't imagine them all being loose... well I can b/c we went to the mall once w/o the stroller, and couldn't/didn't rent one...

IT. WAS. A. NIGHTMARE!!!

ugh!

anyway... have to refree a fight... over PAPER!! yes. I'm serious!! ugh!!

ttyl!

xoxoxo

Stephanie said...

My kids? Fight over IMAGINARY things, like who got the biggest piece of IMAGINARY cake! Nothing drives me closer to the edge.

I still have Delilah, so I still at least have a stroller for all that stuff. But I totally understand your reasoning. When I got shopping without stroller riders I am lost because I have to CARRY my purse and bags. :P I do try and keep them in strollers as long as possible, but Sophia is so independent and usually very good at walking. Would you believe Aidan complains about walking for long distances before Sophia? Aidan is like her daddy, a complainer. :P

Momisodes said...

That is a very cool stroller. I love that it isn't too wide and cumbersome. Your kiddos look quite comfy and happy in it too! You'll have to share what brand it is and if they make it with a single seat :)

Rhea said...

Your girls are adorable. They're just sooo cute.

Angie's Spot said...

Love the pics! Man, I'm in serious envy over this stroller. :-)

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~