Tuesday, July 22, 2008

So In-LOVE!!


So yes, of course I'm so in-love with my son... and my daughters to be exact!! But, I have a confession, I'm also in-love with Picnik!
~
This is an older picture of Trevor from 2 summers ago, and I just did some touch up work on it and added the awesome border and the 1boy2girls.com.
I love how this came out. I also did a picture of the three kids together, but I'm not as crazy about it as this one.
~
I'm going to hopefully get the pictures from my camera to my computer from camping and also now the fair and then I can post some "fancy" pictures of them.
~
Anyway... there are a million and one things I should and need to be doing around the house today and not one of them are to be playing on the computer or to be messing with pictures. But oh well.
~
If I find some extra time while the kiddos nap, I'll be back with more pictures and maybe some more of our camping trip.
~
I also have to add to it now our trip the Doctor for Trevor yesterday and also going to the county fair with the kids and other family last night.
~
Toodles~

7 comments:

jenn said...

I love picnik!!! I have been using it for a while now.

Momisodes said...

I love what you've done! I will have to check out picnik. I've never heard of it before. thank you for the link :)

Hope all went well with Trevor

CrystalChick said...

Picnik ROCKS!!! I use photo programs so much I don't know what the originals looked like. LOL
My post today was about photography. Some pics I'm thrilled with, others not so much. But that's okay, one day and one picture at a time.

Stephanie said...

Very cute! Sometime I may check Picnik out.

Pregnantly Plump said...

I've never heard of Picnik, but that pic looks great! But with such a cute little model, it would be hard to mess up.

Angie's Spot said...

Oh my, bless you for showing me a user friendly (and free) photo editing software. You're my new best friend! :-)

The pic of Trevor is adorable!

enthalpymama said...

Wow, that does look like one awesome design for a stroller. I wish I had seen that 5 years ago!

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~