Wednesday, September 24, 2008

CELEBRATE Good Times... C'mon!

Yahoo! This is your celebration
Yahoo! This is your celebration

Celebrate good times, come on! (Let's celebrate)
Celebrate good times, come on! (Let's celebrate)

There's a party goin' on right here
A celebration to last throughout the years
So bring your good times, and your laughter too
We gonna celebrate your party with you

Come on now

Celebration
Let's all celebrate and have a good time
Celebration
We gonna celebrate and have a good time
Woo Hoo!!
WE
are
MOVING!!

8 comments:

jenn said...

OMG!!!!! YAY!!!! I am soooo happy for you guys!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Outstanding. I only wish it was next door to me.

Angie's Spot said...

Woo hoo!!! Congratulations!!

Allie said...

Man, I'm a sucky friend, I didn't even know about this. I guess this is what happens when you go on a blogging hiatus like I did.

Congratulations!!!

Stephanie said...

Congrats!!! I am happy for you! I wish I could say the same thing. :P

Elizabeth said...

OMG CONGRATS!!!!!
I'm so happy for you guys. Let me know when the New House party is and I will be there!!!
love ya

Pregnantly Plump said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. Good luck on all the packing.

Crystal said...

CONGRATS ON MOVING!!! Well, getting to anyway!!! The fun part is when the move is all over and you get to kick back and RELAX!!!

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~