Monday, October 20, 2008

460!

OMG!!

I'm moving in less than two weeks! wow.

I'm excited! I really am. But part of me, is kind of wondering what it will be like at our new house. The neighborhood is quiet. VERY quiet. Some or most of the people around us are only here in the Summer or on weekends. And now instead of being 2.5 miles from my parents house, where I love to go visit, I will be about 10 miles away.

I'm also wondering how in the hell we are going to get everything done in two weeks. Well not even two weeks in ELEVEN days!

11! that is all we have left.

AND we have a LOT to do in the "new" house and a lot to wrap up here. But I guess we will just have to see how it all goes.

This Saturday we are getting our new appliances delivered and installed so that is good. Then I think we will probably stay at the "new" house Saturday night... maybe.

Tomorrow night my brother, Ryan, is going to be cutting the hole in our foundation for our egress window... I'm anxious to see how that comes out. :) then they will finish sheet rocking our bedroom. We have been through over 60 sheets of sheet rock already and still need more. We thought about 48 would do it... I guess we were off. ;)

We have to fix a few things in the kids rooms before I can start painting in there. The girls room we are going to mark off so we can paint it stripes of the colors they picked. They each picked a color.

And in Trevor's room I will need to paint the room with grey primer first before painting his green and his blue colors. I already marked off the walls for where the white stripe will go. :)

I think their rooms are going to come out so nice. I cannot wait.

Our room will need a coat of primer before we can paint it b/c it all new sheet rock. :) But we have no flooring down so it will be easier to paint that room. :) yay.

Well I'm going to go back to cleaning and doing things around here. I feel good. I got the dishes done up and a bunch of laundry done and I even packed three boxes! Go me!! :)

Have a good night.

4 comments:

jenn said...

Yay you! I'm sure you will get everything organized, and the move will go super smooth!

Anonymous said...

You're going to be a busy bee! Good luck with everything - I can't wait to see pictures once you are all moved in!

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

We just moved, so I feel your pain! GOod luck with it all.

Pregnantly Plump said...

Sounds like things are going pretty well. Can't imagine moving with three little ones. That's got to be taxing.

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~