Monday, October 20, 2008

Dumb, Dumb, Dumb, Ddddddduuuummmmmmmbbbb

I have heard a LOT of dumb things in my life! I have heard a LOT more dumb things since having a child. AND I have heard a LOT more dumb things since having twins!
People come up with the stupidest things to say, and I do mean STUPID!! (or maybe I'm just totally burnt out and bitchy ~ could be)
The other day at my dad's job the girls and I were in his office, and one of the stupid assholes that thinks he is comedian guys that works there, came in his office and saw the girls and said...
"Oh look it's Cate and Dupli-cate." and then literally LOL like it was the best joke he has ever heard.
and I only have ONE word to say...
DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOT FUNNY! really. And, I was kind of surprised, b/c of all the STUPID and DUMB things I have heard in my life, even with children and twins and all, I haven't ever heard that one before... well I have but not said to me or Lauren & Brooke.
I thought it was dumb, stupid and annoying... but really any other time I just might have thought it was LAME... I'll admit I'm in a semi-shitty mood b/c of being tired, sort of stressed and having a million and seventeen things on my mind.
So that is all I have to say about that.

0 comments:

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~