Monday, October 20, 2008

Monday, Monday So Good To Me...



Whenever Monday comes, I used to feel a little bit sad. It meant that everyone had work again and I was off on my own once more. Sometimes with three children. BUT lately when Monday comes I feel a little bit happy. It means we survived another week of working on the house. :)
We are still there during the week, Bryan goes after work every. single. night. and I usually go over during the day. But for some reason lately the weekends have been kicking my butt. So Monday is sort of a welcome change. And although I know we need to get things done over at the "new" house I'm sure that everyone welcomes the change of going back to their job, even if just for a second.
We are making tremendous progress. :) AND we still have a tremendous amount of work to still go. BUT we are getting there.
Today I'm off to drop Trevor off at school and then go get some groceries, then we are going to come home and do up ALL the laundry (that is a total lie, b/c it will take me more than one afternoon to get the laundry done up, but it sounds ambitious!) and then I'm going to make dinner and everything. (I haven't made dinner in a long time)
Well right now I have to go get the girls and myself dressed... I've got Trev ready so one down, three to go.
I'll try to get back on here and post some more pictures. I'll also try to come around and say hi to everyone. I know I have been majorly slacking in the comment department, sorry.


3 comments:

jenn said...

You didn't mention still being sick, so I'm assuming you're feeling better, and that's great! I know exactly how you feel about mondays. I get the most done around the house. I guess I go into shcok being by myself, with peace and quiet, that things just get done faster. But by thursday, I can't wait for the weekend again.

I'm glad the house is coming along. Can't wait to see more pictures!

Stephanie said...

Great that you are making progress. It will be worth it when it's all done.

I have been working on my piles of laundry the last few days, but I still have more. *sigh*

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you're making good progress and can't wait to see pictures!!!

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~