Monday, October 6, 2008

MY girls

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREN & HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKE!

I am such a sucky mom today... I wanted to do a touching beautiful post dedicated to my beautiful, amazing girls that are THREE today, but I'm home for the first time this morning since driving Trevor to school. I reek of BLEACH... it is burning my throat and eyes. I have to get those lil' beauties in for a nap, clean this house b/c it is looking as bad as the "new" house and then work on making dinner. Once I make dinner I am going to feed the kids and myself then I'm going to take food over to feed "the guys" aka Bryan, Kevin & Chris... who are hard at work in the "new" house. I am going to try to clean some more in the kitchen for a little bit, but I have to get home in time to get all three little rug rats in the tub and then off to bed at a descent time b/c Trevor has school tomorrow.

So I will try to get back on here to type a wonderful, heartfelt post to my darling little ladies, BUT I'm not sure I will be able to get back here.

Happy Birthday my Libby Lou Lou girl (Lauren)... I love you more than anything in this world you are wonderful and amazing and I'm blessed to call you my own.

Happy Birthday my little Brookie Cookie Monster... I love you more than anything in this world (also) and you are amazing and wonderful and I'm blessed to call you my own.

I LOVE YOU GIRLS!! <3

xoxoxox
Mommy :)

3 comments:

jenn said...

Happy birthday girls!!!!!!!!

Give them big hugs and kisses from me, even though they will have no idea who they are from!

Momisodes said...

Happy Birthday Brooke and Lauren!!!

I hope you all had a wonderful day together :) No worries about posting. You can always do that another day. Hope you had a chance to enjoy the day with them :)

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday to the girls!

Have they hit the horrible threes hard, like Sophia? :P Some days have been almost unbearable, I forgot what 3yr olds were like, it had been almost 4 years since I had one. :P

You are one busy girl! It will be worth it when it is over.

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~