Thursday, October 2, 2008

woo hoo!!

last night we got the contract!! it isn't the official signed by the landlord contract, but it is an email copy that we read and went over. it is pretty good!! It really covers both us and the landlord. So thankfully we won't have to hire our own attorney to draw up a contract for us, which would cost us time and money that we really just don't have. We want IN! I want the key!1 I want to look around and measure things and plan and all that... I want to show my KIDS! they have only seen the outside of the house. I want to show my parents too!

so hopefully today after Bryan meets with our realtor we can sign and move forward!! I cannot wait. :) it will be a while before we actually move in because of work that needs to be done in the house first... and cleaning and all but at least we will be able to get started on all that. :)

woo hoo!!

5 comments:

jenn said...

I'm doin' my happy dance!!!! I can tell you're excited!!!! I'm soooo happy for you guys! I wanna see some pictures.

Laski said...

I'm so excited for you!! This is huge news!

And now you get to tell us all about the move!

Unknown said...

Happy for you, kid. Happy for you. And SO waiting for this to be over so you have time to come by me and leave long, rambling comments, again.

CrystalChick said...

Great news!
I am behind on some of my blog reading. I'll be back to catch up.
Just wanted to stop by and say hello!! :) Hope you're enjoying the day.

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

Congrats! I am so ready to be DONE moving!!

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~