Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy December 1st!!

Happy Monday!
~
Happy December First!
~
Happy Cyber Shopping Day!!
Since I did a lot of shopping on Black Friday and then some more over the weekend, I wasn't too concerned about Cyber Monday shopping for HOT deals...
BUT
I got some emails from stores and so I checked out a few sites.
  • Wal-Mart ~ wasn't too impressed with any deals
  • Toys R Us ~ had a few things that caught my eye but nothing really great
  • Aeropastel ~ could use a whole new wardrobe so I filled my cart there, but have yet to purchase it yet
  • Best Buy ~ went in search of a Canon camera ~ NO LUCK!

that is all for now.

I'm going to try to get over to these sites to see what I can find ~

  • Target
  • JC Penny
  • SEARS
  • K-Mart
  • Macy's

I'm off to go clean and decorate some more! :)

24 DAYS till CHRISTMAS!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

And 30 days to the end of blog365. Will you still love me when it's over?

Happy Decorating, Jennifer.

jenn said...

I can not believe it is December. My baby will be 7 on Thursday, then 3 weeks til Christmas. Where did this year go????

Angela said...

Goodness, I've been gone for forever and a day it seems! Sorry!

I completely forgot it was Cyber Monday. But true to spirit, I just bought way too much on the internet.

I really feel like December snuck up on me this year. Time is flying and I don't like that one bit! :(

Oh, well! I need to get over it and start enjoying my favorite part of the year, huh?

Hope all is well! And I shall be back soon!

Tammy said...

Today is December 3rd (Wednesday) and I guess Toys-R-Us is having some great deals today. 1/2 off a bunch of toys.

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~