Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Meme Blog Material

sorry. I'm desperate. Okay, not really I'm just lazy. To do a meme seems easier than coming up with blog material. There are tons of things I could blog about, and maybe even that I should blog about... but I'm just not feeling it.

I'll make a list so that I can come back and touch on these things later.

  • Trevor's Winter Concert at school
  • The school wanting to know if we moved
  • The foundation work & our water problem
  • Bar stuff and our New Years Eve Party
  • Lauren & Brooke & how dramatic they are!

That is all I have for now, so on to the meme! I tag everyone on my blog roll... aka the "A" List! If you want to join along feel free... if not... then I will talk smack about you for a while. ;P




1. The phone rings; whom do you want it to be? Ed McMahon or someone to tell me that I have just won millions and millions of dollars! :)
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? Yeah I do, because if I don't there is the great chance of it rolling into another vehicle and/or me hitting it with my car. I would hate for it to happen to me so I put it back so it doesn't smack into anyone else.
3. If you had to kiss again the last person you kissed, would you? With pleasure.
4. Do you take compliments well? Sometimes, but not usually.
5. Do you play Sudoku? I do. I like it. But the last time I played was this summer while we were camping. it is really something I find relaxing.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? Of course I would... what other choice do I have but to survive... I have a family counting on me.
7. Do you like nipple rings? Never really thought too much about it.
8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Yes, church camp and it nearly killed me. I was homesick and got stung by a bee and broke my toe. but I guess looking back it was kind of fun.
9. If a sexy person were pursuing you, but you knew he/she were married what would you do? I would ignore the pursuing and maybe the pursuer too.
10. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you? I don’t have exact religious beliefs other than that there is a God, so I think I could deal with someone else's beliefs... depending on what they were, of course.
11. Do you like to pursue or be pursued? depends on the situation, the person and my mood.
12. Use three words to describe yourself : vocal, passionate, caring
13. Do any songs make you cry? yeah of course, doesn't everyone have a song or ten that make them cry?
14. Are you continuing your education? I want to con't my education with something, but not sure what yet... dental field or nursing or something... I'm dragging my feet.
15. Do you know how to shoot a gun? Do water pistols count? No? I thought so.
16. If your house were on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed? Assuming all people were out, I would "grab" my pictures as many as I could.
17. Who was the last person you shared a bed with? Bryan.
18. Whom do you text the most? No one really b/c believe it or not, we do NOT have texting on our phone plan... I do think we are the ONLY people in the free world that don't have it but we don't.
19. Favorite children’s books? :"Guess How Much I Love You"
20. What do you buy at the movies? Slush Puppy because I usually go to Target first to buy snacks because I'm really CHEAP about spending that much money on movie theater food. It's totally crazy how much they charge you for stuff.
21. Do you know how to play poker? Kind of. I like to play and I think I'm good, but my husband says that I don't really know how to play and that I'm not really good. LOL what does he know?
22. Do you wear your seat belt? Always, well almost always, well okay, most of the time... when I remember or my kids tell me to put it on.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You better wear your seat belt ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna steal this tomorrow.

I wanna know what songs make you cry? I can't listen to "alyssa lies" or "skin" without tearing up.

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~