Monday, December 15, 2008

Seven Layers of Me Meme

I was over visiting Annie's blog at A Yank Gone South and she did this great meme... so I thought I'd steal it and do it too. :)


LAYER 1: Tell us your…

* Name: Jennifer
* Birthday (month, day): May 12th
* Birthplace: New York
* Current location: New York
* Eye color: they used to be mostly brown, but lately they have a greenish look to them... that I LOVE... I wish they were totally GREEN!!
* Hair color: natural or other? my natural color is, I guess light brown, but now my color is sort of blonde with a hint of reddish and some roots coming in... it is a mess. but oh well. :P
* Height: 5′4″
* Righty or lefty: Righty
* Zodiac sign: Taurus

LAYER 2: What’s…

* Your heritage: I'm not sure. although this sounds really stupid... I really don't know. or maybe I do and I just can't think... duh!!
* The shoes you wore today: Rocket Dog clogs that are fleece lined... they are comfy and easy!
* Your weakness: eating!!
* Your fears: something bad/horrible happening to my children and/or other family or friends
* Your perfect pizza: probably veggie topped pizza... although I like pepperoni and sausage and chicken... and pretty much anything. :) I'm not too picky
* Goals you’d like to achieve: Happiness, security, a great life for my children.
* Your first waking thoughts: Is it morning already... lately I haven't gotten too much sleep.
* Your best physical feature: Not sure.
* Your most missed memory: If the memory is missed... how would I know what it is? OH!! Okay. I get it... my most missed memory is being young and having little to no responibilities.

LAYER 3: Do you…

* Smoke: No
* Cuss: I’d make a sailor blush. ** this is Annie's answer and I couldn't have said it better! :)
* Sing: Not well, but I do and often.
* Do you think you’ve been in love: I know I have been and still am
* Did you go to college: unfortunatly, nope. wish i did and still think about it.
* Liked high school: Hell no. Glad it’s over. **this is Annie's answer again!** DITTO!!
* Want to get/stay married: Yes,I'd like to stay married... isn't that the point of it? :)
* Believe in yourself: Yes
* Think you’re attractive: Sometimes
* Think you’re a health freak: No. But I should be more on top of this for my children and their health... as far eating goes.
* Get along with your parent(s): Yes
* Like thunderstorms: LOVE thunderstorms!! They are amazing to me! I just hate to loose power because of them.
* Play an instrument: used to play the flute.

LAYER 4: In the past month have you…

* Drank alcohol: Yes
* Smoked: No
* Done a drug: No
* Made out: Yes
* Gone on a date: Yes
* Gone to the mall: Thayes... and it had been a long time since we had been there.
* Eaten an entire box of Oreos: Nope, not this month at least. :)
* Been on stage: No
* Been dumped: nope
* Gone skating: Nope
* Gone skinny dipping: nope
* Stolen Anything: only this meme from Annie's blog. :)

LAYER 5: Have you ever…

* Played a game that required removal of clothing: Nope.
* Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Yes, I guess you can say that. lol
* Been caught “doing something”: Maybe
* Been called a tease: No
* Gotten beaten up: No
* Shoplifted: Yes, hasn't almost everyone??? really?!

LAYER 6:

* Age you did get/hope to be married:28
* Numbers and names of children (either you have or want): Three kids. Trevor, Lauren & Brooke
* Describe your dream mate: well let's see... he would be extremely attractive, and tall-ish, taller than me, and he'd be... oh wait... I'm sure I'm supposed to say something like Annie's answer ---> I already have him. lol :) I do feel like I already have my perfect mate.
* How do you want to die: Painlessly AND OLD!!
* What did you want to be when you grow up: I don't remember... this could be part of my problem. ?? hmmm... not sure.
* What country would you most like to visit: Italy... it is beautiful and the food has got to be slammin'!!

LAYER 7: Now tell…

* Name a drug you’ve taken illegally: I have never taken an illegal drug.
* Name a person you could trust with my life: Bryan
* Name a favorite CD that you own: I don't have many, so I can't really name a favorite
* Number of piercings: 4 ~ in my ears. I used to have a lot more but they have closed up.
* Number of tattoos: none... YET... i want one... but they are a lot of money and I also can't make up my mind of where i want it on my body and exactly what i want... but i'm thinking within the next year i'll be getting one. :)
* Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: only a few... the last time was for the most romantic proposal story the Valentines after Bryan proposed to me :)
* Name a past experience that you regret: I’ll never tell! *Me either!! :)

this was fun! if anyone else wants to do this... just leave me a comment so I'll be sure to come check it out. :)

xoxox

12 comments:

jenn said...

I love this! I think I did it a few months back, but might just steal it from you to do again!

April said...

If I steal a little more time today I'm gonna steal this from you...thanks for sharing.

I would love to hear your tatoo ideas!

Missy said...

Hey Jennifer!!! I loved your Meme! I hope you will still consider going to college! If you wanna know what I know about it just hit me up and I'll fill you in-Girl, if I can do it anyone can!!! I wish you the best in whatever you choose though!

I might steal your meme, I haven't ever done one so I might? Thinking about it!

Hope you having a great day and staying warm, it says you guys are a little chilly at the moment!!! :}

jenn said...

I did this on my craft blog!

Momisodes said...

Really? Never inhaled? Even once? :) I'm kidding.

This was fun reading this about you. I still remember the story of when Bryan proposed. So romantic!!! I can see why it made the paper :)

I haven't visiting Annie in a while. I definitely need to head over and say a.s.a.p.

Unknown said...

I love this - all about you!! And you are just as I thought you were. An old fashioned 'good girl' - and THAT, my dear, is a good thing.

Angela said...

I love this too, Jenn! Call me a stalker, but I enjoy reading about people and their characteristics. Once again, I see we have some things in common.
I definitely want to do it, but um, we'll see when! :)

Thanks for the recent comments and I'll catch up soon.. Or at least try! :) Today I am turning over a new leaf. I need to stop being so lazy!

AndreaLeigh said...

I can so identify with your first waking thought. Mine is "omg, can I please go back to sleep??"

Anonymous said...

Love it - thanks for stealing!!!

Jennifer said...

thank you everyone for your comments. i, too, really enjoy reading all about people and what makes them tick. :) lol

i'm off to see if anyone did the meme besides Jenn ~ and of course to read Jenn's.

thanks again!!

xoxoxo

Nina said...

I have been stuggling for blog content here lately so I might just have to swipe this one and give it a try. So cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Could the writer of this meme possibly want to know anything else?!

Jeez...why didn't they just write, "Tell me every single personal thing about you that you wouldn't even tell your bestest, closest friend."

You handled it very well though.

Now go get a tattoo. You'll never be "ready", just do it :)

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~