Friday, December 12, 2008

OhCEAN!

Whenever I get caught by the "bad word" police in my house... aka Lauren and Brooke, sometimes Trevor, for saying Oh Shit... I tell them that I really said ocean! Only they are too smart and they know the truth. Bad Mommy for cursing and trying to fib. I know.

You know the saying... When It Rains, It POURS? I'm sure most of you have heard it before. WELL... do you know what happens when it POURS???

Let's see how many of you can finish this great NEW quote for me...

When It Pours It...

After I get a few responses I'll be back to finish my story... plus I have some things that I should really be doing around the house.

Chat with you all in a bit.

5 comments:

jenn said...

...my roof leaks! In five different places in the kids room! One of which is their closet, so now I have a million articles of clothes to re-wash! Luckily, I can call the rental company, and they have to fix it!

Stephanie said...

You get wet?

Aubrey said...

LOL
Ummm...it really pours? I know it does here!
I'll be back to read the rest of your story!

Chrissie said...

floods the basement? causes leaks in the roof? stalls out your car because the stupid sewer system backs up yet again and you weren't thinking when you parked right over a grate last night? lol causes you to sit in traffic for an hour in what should have been a 10 minute drive?

I really hope it was none of the above for you!!

Thanks so much for checking in on us! It has been so nutty here and I haven't had time to really catch up. I hope all is well with you!! :)

Momisodes said...

When it pours it...is alright to say Oh Shit!

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~