Wednesday, December 24, 2008

woo hoo

heather got engaged!! heather got engaged!! heather got engaged!!

Chris had a ring for her since Black Friday... and I have known since BLACK FRIDAY!! do you all know how freakin' long ago BLACK FRIDAY was??

shit!!

it was a LONG LONG LONG VERY LONG time ago. She is one of my BFF's how the hell was I not going to tell her that CHRIS GOT HER A RING!! wow.

AND on top of all this...

she has been talking wedding stuff and marriage and all that... DAMN!!

I had to play it off. I had to lie and keep secrets...

BUT...

Yeah. there is a BUT.

A BIG HUGE ONE!!

BUT!! I did IT!!!

I totally kept it a secret... because I wanted my BFF to have the BEST day ever. to have the BEST surprise ever!! TO GET THE RING SHE HAS BEEN WAITING FOR!! yay!!

SHE got it.

they are happy. they are in love they are so excited.

WEDDING plans here we come!!

WEDDING shops and dress stores and craft stores and bridal expos... HERE WE COME!!

I cannot wait. she kicked ass as a brides maid at my wedding and we have gotten even closer... so I cannot wait to do a kick ass job as her MATRON OF HONOR!!

YUP!!

YOU HEARD ME...

MATRON OF HONOR, baby!! that's me!!

I'm so excited for them both. I love them both so much and I can't wait for them to start this amazing new journey in their lives together.

oh!! that reminds me...

I have to work on a speech.

crap. i'm not good at those things.



i'm going to need a LOT of water-proof make up... and TISSUES!!

CONGRATS HEATHER & CHRIS!! We ALL love you guys and are so happy for you!!

xoxoxoxo best wishes.

8 comments:

Allie said...

Congrats Heather and Chris!!

You're such a good friend, that must have been really hard keeping that a secret. You're going to be a great matron of honor and your going to rock the speech.

jenn said...

Congrats to the happy couple.

Wait, did you say your not good at making speeches? I find that hard to believe. You'll do a fabulous job, I'm sure.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!!!!!! Love you!!!! Hope you're enjoying the day with your family.

April said...

Best wishes for Heather and Chris!

I am so so bad at keeping secrets...don't know how I would have ever kept that quiet! I was the kid who unwrapped and rewrapped all my Christmas presents...and I saw my engagement ring before Mike gave it to me...I'm so bad.

just jamie said...

What a sweet secret to know.
Congrats to the lovies.

Momisodes said...

Wow! Congratulations to Heather and Chris! What an amazing Christmas surprise :) I just know you will do an amazing job as her matron of honor. I cannot wait to see pics!

I hope you and your family had a very Merry Christmas!

April said...

Jennifer, I left you an award!

AndreaLeigh said...

congrats to your friends on their engagement!

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~