Monday, January 5, 2009

I just posted some new pictures on my Priceless Pictures blog...
it isn't all of the ones I wanted to post
but my neck is killing me from sitting here for so long.
I have been here putting pictures on the computer from the camera,
and then editing them in Picnik
then adding them to the blog.
~
It seems like it is taking FOREVER and five or six days
to do any of this.
I have had enough...
at least for now.
I'm going to have a cup of french vanilla coffee
with french vanilla creamer
and go over my grocery list.

2 comments:

jenn said...

on my way...

Unknown said...

The pictures are great and your kids are cute. Very cute. You need more coffee - so you can do more pictures.

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~