Monday, January 5, 2009

Rambling

I've only got a few minutes, so this will be pretty short and probably all random stuff.
For those of you that are new here, I'm a major procrastinator with most things. Especially house work and stuff like that. I do like to do it and get it done, but when I have a time limit then I'm shot. You will usually find me on here posting about what I need to do, rather than just doing it. :D yep, that's me. lol

Anyway, today I got a few things done that I wanted to do, but most of my day felt shot by the time I took Trevor to school at 11, then went to the Post Office then home, it was after 11:20, and I felt like most of the day was gone... since I have to leave to pick him up in a few minutes... it is after 2:20 already.

BUT...

I did get to make a meal plan for the next two weeks!! yay! I have been meaning to do that for a while now. I'm sick of making and eating the same things all the time so this will maybe give us some variety and also then there will be no need for guessing on what to make for dinner, I will have a plan set. I wrote it all out and even made my grocery list to go with it. I'm also going to try to get Bryan to go grocery shopping tonight so that I can really stick to my meal plan.

I also did a project with the girls. Sort of pre-school related, because we were working with fine motor skills, lacing beads and learning the colors and shapes of the beads. :) And, best of all it was fun. We had a few moments when the girls got frustrated and walked away, but because I stayed calm and cheerful they came back quickly.

I took some pictures of them doing the beads. I was trying to edit out my messy house, but then figured I would take some pictures of that too. Then do the mad dash to clean it up and see how much I could get done after I get home with T-man but before Bryan is home tonight. Then I can post some "after" pictures of how much I was able to get done.

I'm sure this is all very interesting to you all!! lol probably not, but this is what kind of motivates me to get things done. Sort of a challenge and also the chance to get to show what I did get to do today. :)

*HOLY SHIT! ~ a huge spider just crawled out from under my monitor... OMG!! ugh! thank God I'm not that afraid of spiders... it startled me but didn't freak me out totally. ** LOL

I took a picture of the interruption, and will post it later with the other pictures! :)


So for a 1/2 day, because that is what I'm considering it I feel like I did quite a bit. The meal planning is definitely helpful and the girls and I got some time together doing fun stuff... so that is really really important to me. :) I need to do a lot more of this with them. :)

I'll be back to post pictures when I'm home from getting my lil' man from school. It takes too long for me to do it now.

3 comments:

jenn said...

Take a breath....wow. You did do a lot today. Beading sounds like fun!

Jennifer said...

they were really cool foam beads that my mom and dad got the girls for Christmas. it was a ton of fun. :) i have pictures but have to do some more around the house before posting them. they take so damn long to load from blogger. ugh.

i'll let you know when i get them up. i also have to get over to your blog. sorry. been busy today. but will def get there. :)
xoxox

AndreaLeigh said...

yeah meal planning! that does make things a lot easier.

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~