Sunday, January 11, 2009

ROCKING!!

I have most rocking blog friends ever!! You guys totally gave the BEST advice... mostly because you agreed with me and supported me on the fact that...

1. this bitch shouldn't have pictures of my kids posted ANY WHERE without my permission.

2. that it doesn't matter if it causes WW6 and I have to lay the smack down on her candy ass, I still need to say something and have every right to say something.

3. she is a bitch.

4. she needs to get kicked in the head. AND since a few of you said this... I'm thinking, seriously that she needs to get kicked in the head repeatedly and on numerous occasions. lol (just kidding, I'm not that violent.................. well not YET anyway!)

AND... I am going to say something directly to her... and I'm going to make sure there is a live audience so that my words cannot be twisted in any way, shape or form, not that I give a shit... I'll just have ONE more reason to add to my many of why I HATE... too strong of a word, and I'm trying to use it less! dis-like HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE with a passion! HATE HATE HATE! this skank bitch! girl!

BUT ... Missy has graciously offered to be in charge of gathering bail money... you know... in case I have to bring the SBWAK ~ aka ~ Skank Bitch Whoop Ass Kit and use it on her. THANK you very much Missy! And anyone that would like to help with the bail money that is much appreciated also. IF you are interested in helping with the SBWAK, well then I might have to charge you... it is, I'm sure, going to be a LOT of fun!! Well on second thought, since you are my girls and I love you so... there won't be any charge! you can use my SBWAK kit! :)

I'll keep you all posted on what happens when I finally get to track this dirty whore down and tell her NICELY about the pictures!! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT & CARING!! <3

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Excuse me? When did I become one of the girls?

Allie said...

Good for you!

jenn said...

I wanna see the video of the event!

Milly said...

You have every right to have at it with her.

She should of asked your permission.

Keep us up to date with what happens.

Aubrey said...

You crack me up girlfriend! Only because you totally sound like me!!

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~