Friday, January 23, 2009

Soups on...

Okay... well the soup really isn't on... but there is water on the stove, I'm going to start part of my dinner now, so after I get Trevor from school I can come home stuff the shells and have dinner in the oven for Bryan and the kids. Tonight I'm going to meet one friend, Heather, at her house and ride with her to meet our other friend, Liz, and then go see Heather's g'ma and then grab a few things from Michael's for wedding ideas, then maybe grab some food then home again home again jiggity jig.

Then Liz is staying over for the weekend, and not that she cares at all... because she SO doesn't, but I've been trying to get the house cleaned up... like get all the dust bunnies and cob webs. Fun! Fun!

I only have less than an hour to work on laundry start dinner and clean up some, and then I have to go get Trevor from school, soooo since everyone knows I'm a HUGE procrastinator, HERE I AM!!!

I'm going to go visiting all your blogs now!! I miss you all so!

xoxox


PS if I don't or didn't' get to you today please don't take it personal, it is just that I'm crazy and busy and that means I'm crazy busy, but I will be around soon to visit ALL of you. thanks for being so understanding!!

2 comments:

jenn said...

Have fun with the girls, even though it's a tough time. Friends can work wonders for each other...

Angela said...

Sounds like a fun, busy time! Enjoy!

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~