Monday, February 9, 2009

bored

I'm bored with my blog lately... but it seems like i don't have much time to do anything fun with it... I want to type more posts and I really really need to add more pictures. I need to get on that... I really need to get on a lot of things...

PRE-SCHOOL at home for the girls ...

Cleaning and organizing my house....

Finishing things around the house...

Helping Heather with wedding stuff...

Bridal Shower plans and ideas...

and a million more things... I need to really organize my time and get a schedule going so I can get to do all these things... I'm not managing my time well at all...

I'm hoping that tonight I can sit down and really work out a schedule or at least an outline of one and start to fill it in piece by piece and after a few weeks fine tune it so that it works great for me to get things accomplished around here.

I'm also thinking, seriously, of an at home business plan... I have a lot of ideas, but not sure how they will all pan out... but I'm thinking it is time that I take some action and at least plan some things and do some research and investigating and see where I end up...

I'm telling you... this sunshine today has me doing all kinds of thinking and really has me MOTIVATED!! Which leads me to believe I truly am solar-powered!! GO GREEN!! :)

2 comments:

jenn said...

Motivation is good, especially for a procrastinator like yourself! lol! Enjoy the sunshine...we are in the 70's again today...I'm in shorts! Just another reason you should move south...

Momisodes said...

Ah yes. The sunshine totally lifted my mood here as well. Sounds like you have a great, organized list going on here.

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~