Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Oh no!

Brooke is running a temp of 100.3... I hope this doesn't end up like last time she was running a temp... pneumonia...

she has been coughing like crazy, it is a dry non-stop cough. we did a breathing treatment and did nothing to help her ~ i hope that something helps her soon. it will be a long night for her if she can't catch a break from coughing... poor baby girl.

i just made doctors appointments for Trevor and Brooke tomorrow... I felt like I really should take them both since they are coughing and have temps, I don't want it to get as out of control as last time with Brooke...

I'll try to post tomorrow morning about how our night went... I have a feeling I'll be up a lot with them... and I'll be around to post about how the doctors appointments went.

Keep your fingers crossed... thanks

6 comments:

Missy said...

not again! ugh! Bless your heart!

Your poor babies and you, do you guys ever catch a break?

So when you coming South and getting out of the cold and sickness?? Now I know that colds are around here but surely its got to be warmer and a plus is theres Jenn and me!!!!

I hope your night is uneventful and full of rest!

Take care and I pray that its all great news tomorrow at the docs!!

Peace & love,
Missy

Missy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Missy said...

I posted twice so I deleted it, sorry, ugh!

jenn said...

I'm with Missy...come down here...although...I am sick again, and Boo was at the doctors today...so I think the colds are everywhere. I blame the weather...warm than cold than warm again...it's driving me nuts!

I hope the kiddos rest tonight. I bet they need it. I want to know what happens at the doc's tomorrow.

Sweet dreams, sunshine.

Missy said...

HEY How about a most deserving gift for you?? How about some blog love? Come over and pick up your gift!!
Peace,
Missy

jenn said...

Just checking in....did you guys sleep last night? I hope so!

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~