Thursday, February 26, 2009

Trevor & Brooke ~

Trevor and Brooke went to the doctors today to see what was going on with them... they tested them for strep and flu and tested Brooke for RSV and all came back negative... so that means that what they have... the fevers, chills, coughing, running nose, diarrhea and vomiting is all just viral... the diarrhea and vomiting only happened one time each and was different kids... so they aren't too concerned about dehydration or anything, so that is good.

Plenty of rest, fluids and Tylenol and Motrin for the fevers. We go back in one week to do a follow up and just check on them...

I'm beat, I didn't get any sleep last night, so I'm going to go make some lunch for the kiddos, then after lunch we are all going to take a nap... yay.

7 comments:

jenn said...

I'm glad it's nothing too serious, even thought viral things suck big time! I hope you guys get a nice, long, restfull nap. I'm sending lots of hugs and get well wishes your way today!!!

Momisodes said...

Oh no! I am so sorry to hear. You poor things. And poor mommy! I hope everyone feels better soon. This has been just an awful cold/flu season, and this endless winter hasn't helped.
Sending you lots of hugs and healing vibes.

Pregnantly Plump said...

Sorry they aren't feeling well. Hopefully they'll be better by this weekend.

Brandy said...

Oh no not again! Wasn't everyone just sick??! I bet you are worn out...lysol everything and then take a nap.

Missy said...

YAY for naps! Get you some rest!! Thinking of you guys!!! All get well soon!!

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

Sending get-better vibes!

Jennifer said...

Get some rest. I hope the kiddos feel better soon, Jen.

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~