Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Wait! What is today??

i'm so lost and have fallen behind, I may never catch up. i have NOT gotten a full nights rest in, I can't tell ya how long... i'm beat. i'm so tired it hurts my eyes to sit here and try to type this... thankfully after i do type this i'm going to have a HOT cup of blueberry coffee and SUGAR and put my feet up for a few minutes.

i took a shower, thinking, well hoping it would wake me up... but it did just the opposite... it made me even more relaxed and sleepy. although i can't say i'm really relaxed... i'm not. i'm stressed, as usual. but this time it is all me... i have a lot on my plate right now and i just need to start choking some of it down before adding more, but what do i keep doing?? yep. adding more. i am on my fifth helping and having even touched my first serving on my plate...

well enough of the whine... i have to get going so i do have a few minutes to put my feet up and close my eyes before i have to go get Trevor from school...

maybe i shouldn't close my eyes... yeah probably not a good idea...

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hugs.

Unknown said...

Oh, Babe. You need a schedule.

Brandy said...

I hope you get a break soon!

jenn said...

Deep breaths...

Missy said...

mmm, blueberry coffee and SUGAR gonna have to look into that!

I do hope it eases up for you really soon!!!

Aubrey said...

I REALLY hope you are taking just a little time for yourself each day. Sounds like you need to refuel! *hugs*

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~