Saturday, April 18, 2009

I've got it...

I've got the cleaning bug. It started late last night... I got home from my parents house... where we had pizza for dinner and then a nice camp fire and roasted marshmallows and were completely entertained by the kids and then we came inside and had some ice cream sundae's for my Dad's birthday... which is today!!

Happy Birthday Dad!! (even though he doesn't read this... my mom does!) :)

Anyway, we got home last night after nine, and I just started... I cleaned the girls entire room before putting a sleeping baby girl Brooke to bed, and then carrying a very sleepy, but fighting every second of her eyes closing baby girl Lauren to bed. I then cleaned in the living room, moved toys, folded laundry, started laundry in the wash and dryer, and then moved into the kitchen... I got a lot done before taking a shower and heading off to bed, I felt great. I could have kept going but it was getting late, and I knew that any noise I made upstairs, like vacuuming and such would keep Bryan awake downstairs. lol So I went to bed. I got up this morning and I'm at it again. It feels GREAT!! I have been needing and wanting to get stuff done around here and just haven't felt like doing it... so thankfully on my own good time and will I'm doing it!! :)

Well I'm off to do more... I'm also trying to beat my steps for yesterday... they were 14817 I want to reach over 20,000 today... or at least 20,000 but I'm not sure that will happen, that's a LOT of steps... that would be 10 +/- miles for me today if I could do that... and I'd like to... so we'll see. :0)

have a sun shiny day!!

4 comments:

jenn said...

20,000 steps...you go girl!!!! I've been cleaning all morning, too...i just have dusting left, which I hate...do you have any idea how long it takes to dust all these elephants? lol!

Angie's Spot said...

I have got to get a pedometer! I tend to be really competitive and that would be a great tool to get me moving. I'll be glad when I'm recovered from my surgery because I've got the cleaning bug pretty bad right now. Good luck with all your cleaning!

Missy said...

Seriously when you get done I have two homes you can clean! LOL!

Good for you and feeling good!

I think I might invest in a pedometer too, looks like you and Jenn are having lots of fun!

Keep up the great work!

AndreaLeigh said...

hey girl! long time no talk. i was just wondering how you were the other day. thanks for coming by my blog. what's new with you?

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~