Thursday, April 30, 2009

running low

i'm running low on energy these last two days. for some reason I just can't seem to get anything done around the house or to force myself to do anything. it's pretty bad. :( on Tuesday i did pretty good. i cleaned up stuff at my parents house that was mine and i also cleaned up in the camper some, came home and cleaned the truck and the girls and all that... it was a very productive day. I also had 20,659 steps that day! woo-hoo!! it was GREAT.

but yesterday i didn't come close to that, i was under 10,000 and for the life of me can't remember what it was... but whatever. today i have only a little over 3,000 so far. sucky!
but hopefully after I get Trevor from school i will come home with some new energy and get a few things accomplished and add to my steps. for now, i'm going to call Zoe in, feed her and then hang out with the girls for a little while before getting Trevor from school.

4 comments:

jenn said...

I do that too. I have a few productive days, followed by days of not doing a thing. As long as there are more of the productive ones, I wouldn't worry about it.

Now get up off the couch and do something!!!!...says the girl sitting at the computer! lol! You know I love ya!

Aubrey said...

Don't be too hard on yourself! We all have some of those days! Sounds like you have been pretty busy otherwise!

Unknown said...

Up days, down days. We have to have those 'down days' in order to really appreciate the 'up days'.

And you're so cool, anyway, and always such a go-getter. You do need to slow down once in a while - you know, take a deep breath and get ready to charge right back in there.

Missy said...

Momma said there'd be days like this...ok so momma might not have but we all have sucky stinking days. Keep your chin up and stay focused. You don't fail until you stop. As long as your having an ok day, its still a productive day!

We are all rooting for ya!
We all send our hugs and love!
Think positive and know we are all just an email away!!!

Much peace to ya!
Missy

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~