Friday, June 26, 2009

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Today on the way to drop Trevor off at school the kids and I were talking... I asked them what they wanted to be when they grew up...

Trevor at age 5 1/2 said he wants to be a Motocross rider... like Bubba Stewart! He also wants to be a chef, have his own cooking show, take care of sick animals and animals that are "in danger", he also wants to write books, be a builder and be a zoo keeper. :) I love his ambitions and I really hope all his dreams come true!

Brooke at age 3 1/2 said that she wants to ride a horse when she grows up. :) I love horse back riding, and hopefully we can do this as a family one of these days! :) I love her ideas, she is such a day dreamer, it's great.

Lauren at age 3 1/2 said she wants to be a "mystery finder" aka a detective to find all the toys for Santa and then be Santa's helper and wrap the presents and take them to all the kids! LOVE this. Who has ever heard of someone wanting to be Santa's helper when they grow up?? I haven't. Maybe I just don't ask enough kids what they want to be though.

I wanted to save this quick before I forgot. I love their answers!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I just love the simple and unpolluted mind of kids.

jenn said...

too cute!

Jennifer said...

I hope all their dreams come true, too. =)

My hubby wants to be a motocross rider when he grows up, too. lol.

Laski said...

I wanna be a mystery finder!!!

Momisodes said...

That is just so precious. I'm so glad you wrote this down to look back on. I'm sure they will love it too :)

So sorry I've been missing for a while! I've missed catching up here. Hope all is well.

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~