Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Here's a Good One...

I'm down stairs trying to paint... things are just not going right at all. The roller sucks, the wall is looking like crap... and then I hear Brooke fussing. Then I hear Brooke calling for me... I yell up to them to see what is wrong...

Mommy: Brooke, what's wrong?

Brooke: I'm crying.

Mommy: I know you are crying. What's wrong?

Brooke: Lauren's being mean to me.

Mommy: Lauren.

Lauren: What?

Mommy: Why are you being mean to Brookie?

Lauren: It's cause I'm a witch... a bad bad bad witch.

Mommy: Please stop.

Lauren: I can't stop, cause I'm a mean bad witch.

Brooke: It's okay Mommy we are just playing.

Mommy: Brooke, I thought you were crying.

Brooke: I wasn't.



ME: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! (pulling my hair out)

the joys of children. they make you nuts but they make you laugh!! :)

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hahaha.

Ahhh, the joys of parenthood, eh? :D

jenn said...

adorable!

AndreaLeigh said...

i am so enjoying your music player! i've got you minimized just to listen. lol!

Stephanie said...

HAHAHAHA! Aidan comes down to tattle on Lilly and if the tv is on it catches her eye and she forgets all about tattling. Drives me nuts though when she is asking a question and keeps interrupting herself by watching tv "Mommy?" "What Aidan?" -silence- "Um, Mommy?" "What Aidan?" -silence- by the third or fourth I am yelling and feel like pulling my hair out!

It's a cute story though, if you aren't on your end of it. :P

Aubrey said...

LOL
Too funny...from over here.

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~