Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hubby List Meme

I got TAGGED by Jenn at MY KIDS ARE MY WORLD blogspot! :) She is the bomb!! I have been needing some blog material and she tagged me like she read my mind... I didn't even have to tell her I needed something to do, she's just good like that!! :)

Thanks, Jenn :) <3

SO... here it is:

Hubby List
*Now the rules are simple.
Link it back to me.

1. Pick your sweetest picture when you were still friends and post it on top of the questions and answers.
2. Another pic now that you are together post it after the questions.
3. Share to how many friends you like.
4. Enjoy doing it :)
5. Let your hubby read it too!

I don't have a picture of us from the old days, well not easily available and I'm too lazy to go searching for it... maybe another day I will post one... sorry.

Can you remember the day you first met your hubby?
Um... sort of. I know I was a freshman in High School, I can't remember the exact day, we were introduced by my boyfriend at the time, who was best friends with my now husband.

When was that? (doesn't have to be specific)
September of 1993

First impression.
Not as obnoxious as the other friends. Nice guy, nice smile.

Were you attracted to him?
Um. Not really then because I didn't think of him in "that" way we were only friends. But, I did think he was a nice looking guy.


Were you friends before he became your boyfriend?
Yep. We even went to Junior Prom together, him with is date and me with mine. lol

What was the sweetest thing he did for you?
Um... there are a lot of things he has done sweet, but one of the best things, I think, is that he let me have my dream of being a SAHM. :)

What are the things about him that you are thankful for?
That he goes to work every day, to have a break from him. LOL JUST KIDDING!! really I am!! things I'm thankful for are... that he is a hard worker, he is a good father and a good husband, he is honest and wouldn't ever lie or cheat. He would do whatever he had to do for us to have whatever we needed or wanted. He is a great provider. He is also pretty funny and entertaining. And I'm also glad he is pretty smart, although he does have a BIG head about it he is pretty good at anything he tries. shhhhh do NOT tell him I said this!! I will hunt you down if I have to!

3 comments:

AndreaLeigh said...

I'm stealing some of the memes for after christmas when I have nothing left to blog about! lol.

Jennifer said...

Cute meme! =)

jenn said...

I want to see a picture of you two together!

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~